- Panier de Crudités a L’anchoïade: This popular appetizer is commonly enjoyed in the summer when the sun is shining and fresh produce can be found everywhere. This dish features an assorted basket of raw spring vegetables, providing a variety of crisp and refreshing flavors. The anchoïade dip contains anchovies, garlic, and olive oil and accents the raw vegetables with a delicious zest!
- Tartare de Snapper a La Crème D’oursin: Being so close to the water means having access to a variety of exquisite seafood. One of our popular seafood dishes features Mediterranean Snapper as the star of the show. The delicious snapper is perfectly complemented with our cream of sea urchin, giving it even more seafood savvy.
- Moules Facon Rosé: In another of our famous seafood-inspired dishes, we start with mussels steamed with rosé wine. Next we add shallots, shiitake mushrooms, and tarragon for an incomparable flavor. We serve this dish alongside pommes frites, making for a relaxing and delicious meal.
- Rosé Lollipops: For desserts, we use some of the amazing fruits found in the French Riviera. These cream filled puff lollipops feature passion fruit, vanilla bean, and coconut and are served with both chocolate and caramel dips.
"Rosé restaurant has opened in West Hollywood with a menu of Provencal- and Mediterranean-inspired cuisine. Open for dinner Tuesday-Saturday and Saturday brunch. Full bar. Valet parking. Reservations taken. 861 N. La Cienega Blvd. 310-289-1294. www.roserestaurants.com."
Read the entire article from Dailynews.com.
In the October 17th issue, US Weekly mentions Avril Lavigne hanging out with one of her friend's at Rosé Restaurant. Birthdays are always a time to celebrate at Rosé Restaurant. For more information, call (866) 641-2768.
From the scenery to the people to the laidback culture, the French Riviera offers an experience unlike any other, which is why so many people choose destinations like St. Tropez as their favorite vacation spot. While France has always been known for its delectable cuisine, the French Riviera makes more use of the delicious seafood and wonderful produce that can be found within its boundaries. Here at Rosé Restaurant, our menu is inspired by French Riviera cuisine, which is why we offer dishes like:
If you’re ready to try the tastes of the French Riviera, then visit Rosé Restaurant. Our Los Angeles lounge is the perfect place to enjoy the laidback atmosphere of 1960s St. Tropez. Learn more by visiting us online or giving us a call today at (866) 641-2768.
"The songstress went bra-less and glamorous for the bash, thrown by her mom and pal Teyana Taylor. Milian joked about the celebration via Twitter:
'I just realized that I might as well declare this Birthday.. '30 days of my 30th Bday'!'"
- Closed Sunday
- Closed Monday
- 6:30 PM to 1:30 AM Tuesday
- 6:30 PM to 1:30 AM Wednesday
- 6:30 PM to 1:30 AM Thursday
- 6:30 PM to 1:30 AM Friday
- 6:30 PM to 1:30 AM Saturday